Admissions are open!
Fill the details and we will get back to you!
Dr. Konde Abbulu has 26 years of experience in teaching and research in various capacities. Specialized in Pharmaceutics and instrumental in developing the Pharmacy Profession in his past assignments as Principal and Professor, He has 70 research publications, 45 presentations and guided 15 PhDs and 50 M. Pharmacy theses in the field of NDDS, DFD, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacy Practice. He is a Life member of APTI, BOS-Pharmacy-JNTUH.
His vision and mission includes the improvement of quality of education in Pharmacy profession and contribute the best to produce good human resources to the country.
As the head of the Institution, the Principal is a leader who inspires the students and the staff and motivates them for cordial working atmosphere. This alone can make the institution perform exceedingly well.
Experience: Teaching and Research 29 years.
B. Pharmacy: 1988(Andhra University).
M. Pharmacy(Pharmaceutiecs): 1991 (Andhra University).
- GATE-88 Qualified.
- Recipient of Senior Research Fellowship U.G.C from 1993-97
- Full time Ph.D in Andhra University : 1993-97 (Pharmaceutics).
- Guided 14 Ph D's (11 Awarded and 3 pursuing), 55 M.Pharm and 35 B. Pharm Projects.
- Credit 80 Research articles & 45 Presentations in various seminars and Conferences.
- Life member of APTI.
- Member of Indian Society of Chemists and Biologists.
The following are the important responsibilities: