Admissions are open!
Fill the details and we will get back to you!
The Entrepreneurial Development Cell (EDC) of the institute aims to spread the spirit of entrepreneurship among students, faculty members through lectures, events and workshops. Entrepreneurship is a key driver of our economy. Entrepreneurs are frequently thought of as national assets to be cultivated, motivated and remunerated to the greatest possible extent. Entrepreneurship Development cell is the means to nurture entrepreneurship culture in academic institutions to foster growth of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the faculty & students. This cell creates a platform to realize their potential and promoting student Start-ups in pursuit of improved regional wealth and job creation.
• Conduct entrepreneur awareness as well as training programmes at parent institution and other institutions in the region.
• Act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services viz. information on all aspects of enterprise for educating the students.
• To conduct entrepreneurship Awareness camps and skill development programmes to the students and relevant communities.
• Enhances industry-institute interaction via workshops, guest lectures, webinars and Industrial training/visits.
• To promote specialized knowledge in the field of entrepreneurship development and create an entrepreneurial culture in the institution.
|S.No||EDC Designation||Name of the member||Actual designation|
|1||Chairperson||Dr. K. Abbulu||Professor & Principal|
|2||Member||Dr. T. Rama Mohan Reddy||Professor|
|3||Member||Dr. R. Sharadha||Professor & HOD, Dept. of Pharmacognosy|
|4||Member||Dr. B. Sowjanya||Professor & HOD, Dept. of Pharmaceutics|
|5||Member||Dr. M.V. Kiran Kumar||Professor & HOD, Dept. of Pharmacology|
|6||Member||Dr. Uttam Prasad Panigrahy||Professor & HOD, Dept. of Pharmaceutical Analysis|
|7||Member||Mr. V. Rajesham||Assistant Professor & TPO|